Country’s hottest new act, The Band Perry, sold over 52,000 copies of it's debut album during the first week of release, according to Soundscan. The Band Perry entered the Billboard Country Chart at #2, making it the second highest Country album debut of the year. In addition, The Band Perry debuted at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 ALL GENRE Chart.
The Band Perry also earns: Highest album debut of any new Country music group since 2006.
- #2 debut on the iTunes Digital Album Chart.
- Current single, "If I Die Young,” at #10 on the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts.
- Top 20 single, "If I Die Young,” on the overall iTunes Digital Tracks Chart.
- “If I Die Young” jumps 13 notches to #26 on the Billboard Hot 100, this week.
- 2010 CMA Nomination for Vocal Group of the Year
- Three 2010 American Country Award Nominations including:
- Duo/ Group of the Year
- New/ Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- Best Video By New/ Breakthrough Artist (“If I Die Young)
- RIAA Gold-certified hit single with “If I Die Young.”
- Upcoming tour dates with the legendary Alan Jackson.
- Presenting spot on the American Music Awards on November 21st.
The American Country Awards will air live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Monday, Dec. 6 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. To learn more, visit www.theacas.com